The Mattress HAPPY SLEEP MEMORY
|The quantity in the package||1 opak|
|Shipping within||10 days|
|The Availability Of||Mało|
Phone order: + 48 785 922 720
|Leave your phone|
Double-sided THERMOPLASTIC foam mattress in a cover
Composition: Thermoplastic foam 5 cm, HR 10 foam, moisture-absorbing mattress fabric
THERMOPLASTIC FOAM (MEMORY)
It belongs to the most important inventions in the 20th century in the field of mattress production.
Thermoplastic foam was developed in the 70s by American NASA researchers as a solution providing maximum comfort to astronauts in space. Its biggest advantage is that it adapts to the user's body in response to his temperature. The material wraps nicely, while providing very good support for the skeletal system. The spine, regardless of the position chosen, retains its natural curvatures.
1) High point elasticity (the mattress does not allow the transmission of vibrations resulting from the movements of one person to the partner's side. Users do not wake up each other.
2) Unique anti-bedsore and orthopedic properties (especially recommended for people forced to stay in bed for a long time, e.g. seniors or convalescents)
3) Good effect on circulation (adapts to the shape of the body, does not allow excessive pressure, even in heavier parts) In combination with the porous structure of the foam, it very favorably affects the maintenance of normal blood circulation. A thermoplastic mattress will therefore be a great solution for people suffering from cardiovascular trouble.
4) Relieves boules with arthritis (in the affected areas the body temperature is increased, which causes the strong surface to deform. Pressure is weaker, and hence the pain decreases.
5) The material is fully hypoallergenic. What's more, the structure of the foam does not allow dust to accumulate inside (which is itself an allergen) and organic impurities that can provide an environment for the development of pathogenic creatures: bacteria, mites, molds and fungi.
6) These mattresses do not absorb dust and organic impurities, for example dead skin, so no environment is created for the development of harmful creatures such as mites. Excellent air circulation and moisture management protect against mold, fungi and bacteria
7) Thermoelastic mattress ensures comfort and healthy sleep for pregnant women and during childbirth. What is extremely important for the body in this unusual, but extremely tiring period of life.
8) FOAM HR (High Resiliense Foam)
Highly flexible foam (HR) is one of the best raw materials used for the production of mattresses. After pressing, the foam returns to its original shape. This material is used both as an input and as a comfort layer.
The synthetic material, which is highly elastic foam, is not a breeding ground for pathogenic microorganisms. They do not absorb dust and organic contaminants, such as dead skin, so no environment is created for the development of harmful creatures, such as mites. Excellent air circulation and moisture management protect against mold, fungi and bacteria.
This material is characterized by high point elasticity. This feature guarantees perfect adaptation of the mattress surface to the body. The spine, regardless of the position chosen, retains its natural curves, so the dorsal muscles can relax. The mattress bends only in the place of pressure, the movement does not transfer over the bed surface.
HR foam guarantees good air circulation.
Cover made of moisture-absorbing mattress fabric.
Its characteristic feature is that it absorbs excess moisture and releases it into the atmosphere. It is smooth and extremely pleasant to the touch. It perfectly combines the advantages of other fibers - it is delicate as silk, durable as polyester, absorbent as linen, warm as wool and more absorbent than cotton (up to 50%). It also has excellent cooling properties in summer, which provides the skin with an optimal climate.
The composition of the fabric causes a natural way prevents the development of bacteria and microbes. It is ideal for allergy sufferers and people with sensitive skin.
The fabric fiber is clean, free from chemicals and does not irritate the skin, thanks to which it breathes and has a healthy appearance.
100% natural (derived from wood cellulose) and no corrosive or toxic substances are used in its production. The final product is 100% biodegradable.
Weight 450 g / m2
Removable cover with a zipper. The cover can be used at 30 degrees.
15 cm thick or different on request.