Reversible bed linen with the gentle theme forest flora.
For those who appreciate rest in nature.
Man the best relaxing in nature. Not since today it is known that the Green affects soothing effect on nerves, and relaxing music is just the sounds of birds or the noise of the pipe. Living in the city, we can not always afford the luxury of direct contact with nature on a daily basis. There is nothing, however, on the way to bring a breath of nature into the room, where rest and sleep. Linen Las meet our dreams.
Bed linens with a forest theme Forest fungi and plants a great fit in any bedroom decor. Returning home after a day's work, with pleasure we can immerse ourselves in it and forget about the stress and the difficultiesthat we encountered. Such a relaxation wonderfully regenerates our nerves, and in the morning we get up again, full strength and enthusiasm to meet the next exciting day.
When designing Bedding, we thought about the little ones household. You can choose from a wide range of sizes from infant 90 × 120 cm until after family 220 × 200 cm. From now on also mali naturalists will get the chance to sleep among the forest flora. Bed linens we produce from certified cotton 100%, so even delicate skin of babies and people with allergies will not be exposed to irritants.
- 100% cotton weighing 120 g/m2
- the product is designed and manufactured in Poland
- clasp on a practical slider
- We use only cloth safe for babies, having a certificate of Oeko-Tex Standard 100 class and
- pillowcase decorated with ornate piping
- the set does not include the fill
- packaged in a gift box
We want to be able to as long as you enjoy the products of the brand MUMLA.
Below you will find some advice that will help you for a long time to enjoy their colors and patterns.
- We recommend that you wash at 40 ° c. Only the temperature will effectively remove dirt, while keeping the colors intact for a long time
- wash both manually and in a washing machine
- our product is made of 100% cotton, which bravely abolishes ironing even at high temperature
- our designs are colorful, and the colors do not like dry cleaning and whitening-remember this!
- due to the gentle weave fabrics do not recommend tumble drying
- laboratory tests have shown that the best for our products is drying flat
- before washing the bed linens best upset her on the left side and fasten the slider; printing will not have contact with other clothing and longer will retain its charm